Kamandalu Resort & Spa is a five star boutique resort nestled in the emerald green rice terraces and the lush tropical mountains of Ubud, Bali, which comes to life like an enchanting Balinese Village. Tranquility and serenity, intimacy and bliss, all flow together here like the quiet waters of a gentle stream. So come to the village, take a dip in the stream. Let yourself be swept away and discover the Kamandalu experience.
Kamandalu Resort & Spa is situated admidst lush green rice terraces close to Ubud, Bali’s most celebrated artists’ village and convenient to all the island’s myriad attractions. Yet Kamandalu’s hillside setting above the rushing Petanu River provides a blissful sense of seclusion and peace. Kamandalu is 35 kilometers from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali’s principal gateway.
Each villa is uniquely designed with a spacious bedroom, an indoor living space, a bathroom with a large sunken bathtub and a private tropical courtyard with an outdoor garden shower. Each of the villas is overlooking the green valley of Ubud and has a private “Bale Bengong”, Bali’s famous day-bed for the enjoyment. For the ultimate in privacy and luxury, some of the villas feature private free-form swimming pools.
Each guest villa is uniquely designed and includes: • Either a four-poster king bed or twin beds • Air Condition • A Personal Music System • Satellite TV Programming • Coffee and tea making facilities • A Mini Bar • An International direct dialing telephone • An in-room safe • A Hairdryer
- Ubud Chalet : Overlooking and surrounded by the rice paddies , Size (m2) : 114 m2, Bed Configuration : 3 pavilions with king beds and 5 pavilions with twin beds
- Duplex Villa - All pavilions are combination of upper and lower bedrooms, ideal for a family or two couples traveling together. Surrounded by the terraced rice paddies. Size (m2) : 114 m2 x 2, Bed Configuration : 5 pavilions with king beds and 5 pavilions with twin beds
- Garden Villa : Each villa has a panoramic view across Ubud’s green valley and a day-bed. Size (m2) : 129 m2, Bed Configuration : 10 villas with king beds and 9 villas with twin beds
- Pool Villa : All villas feature large private free-form pools and day-beds. Size (m2) : 165 m2, Bed Configuration : 11 villas with king beds and 1 villas with twin beds
- Deluxe Pool Villa : All villas feature spacious bedrooms, separate living rooms, private free-form pools and day beds. Size (m2) : 300 m2, Bed Configuration : 5 villas with king beds
Babysitting • Bar/Pub • Meeting Facilities • Restaurant • Salon • Shops • Tours • Massage • Pool (Kids) • Pool Outdoor • Sauna • Spa • Tennis Courts • Water Sports (non-motorized)
Food & Entertainment
Fine dining is an integral part of the Kamandalu experience. Exquisite Asian and Western seafood entrees, combined with the most succulent of tropical fruits and vegetables, are certain to win raves, as are heavenly dessert selection. And the ambiance simply couldn’t be more delightfully exotic.
- Petulu Restaurant : For a fresh morning breakfast or for a romantic evening, serving a delicious Asian cuisine, with a wide range of Western choices also available.
- Cempaka Lounge : An ideal place for a delicious lunch in a very relaxing atmosphere overlooking the valley and rice paddies.
- Swim Up Bar : Our unique swim-up bar serves refreshing cocktails and tasty snacks in the middle of our swimming pool
- Romantic Dinner : Enjoy a romantic dinner in our lush tropical garden under brilliant stars. Our chef has prepared a special menu for the two of you.
- Villa Dining : Enjoy a private meal in your own pavilion or villa