The Bali Spirit Festival is a spiritually charged event that celebrates the synergy of global cultural collaboration through wellness and the arts, with a passionate and enthusiastic global audience. In addition to providing an inspiring space for personal transformation and sacred celebration, the Festival emphasizes giving back to the local community through creative, educational, and environmental outreach initiatives.
Entering its sixth year, and attracting top yoga and dance instructors, healers, musicians and several thousand guests over five days and four nights, the event is set in two spectacular venues in Ubud: Bali’s cultural and arts capital. The high quality and diversity of daytime workshops, world music concerts, holistic healing sessions, and eco-friendly vendors combine to create this one-of-a-kind event in Asia.
The radius of BaliSpirit extends much farther than just 5 days! See the details below:
- Tuesday March 12, 2013 – Nyepi Celebration
- Sunday March 17th – Pre Festival YogaThon at Desa Seni, Canggu/Kerobokan (Beachside Bali)
- Monday March 18th – Pre-Festival Launch Party in Ubud
- Tuesday March 20th – Official Opening Reception and Ticketed Opening Night Concert ke Wednesday March 20th – Official Opening Reception (invitation only) and Opening Night Concert (public)
- March 20-24th – FESTIVAL!!
- March 25th through April 6th – Post Festival events/retreats/concerts all over the island